Saturday, April 4, 2009

The weirdest dream yet!

Ladies and gentlemen, i have dreams almost everyday of my life, i had many different dreams, and the weirdest one had just hit me in the face.

though i only remembered bits and pieces of the dream, i'll try to recall. (A reminder: this is a mere dream, nothing makes sense.) I remember starting out as a animal, i think it was a small dog... in a swimming pool area. climbed into the sewers and was messing around with the filter and water system, then a big blast of water shot me out somewhere.... Then i suddenly pop up at myself in the "Spirited Away" movie as myself. then i were to save some girl which i currently have no idea who she is... i then found her(somehow) and took her to a lift with a number 5 on it. rode it and went out to a place to take anyone back to the real world.

It was crowded with people, and i suddenly have a pack of chocolates and candy with me(this is getting sooo out of hand). i shared with everyone, then the frogman came in and asked what we were doing, i gave the 'guy' some of the candy and chocolate. i told him if he helped us get out of here, we'd give him more.(or something of this sort) went down into the lift, there was a big beautiful highway and a heck lot of sport cars. and Tat Chee and some other friends popped out of no where...... we all grabbed a sport car and drove off.

I was in the 'real world' with my brand new sports car, and for some reason, a new sleek black slide phone too! but after a while, my brakes and gas pedals of the sports car turned into bicycle pedals! though i'll have to do. Drove around pj in the car and woke up....... and i thought i really gotten a new phone and sports car..... WHAT A LET DOWN~

T.T

Well, that's it for my incredible dream.... yes you're all probably wondering why i posted this. cuz it was AWESOME! and you guys must be looking like this by now >> =.="

i guess i'll stop the lameness and get on with my boring and unexciting life....... *whisper* my beautiful sports car and sleek black phone........ *sobs*

No comments: