Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mat rempit-ed

This morning, when i was cycling happily to school. I was passing through the back of the hospital, and just as i turn to the road that leads to E Wei's condo, i heard a scream. Looking back, there were 5 people, two with helmets (the mat rempits as how people call them), an indian female, a chinese female and male. Here's how it went, i saw that one of the mat rempits(of unknown race) trying to snatch the handbag of the indian female, while she was unwilling to let go, she kept pulling it back and forth, then i don't know what the other two chinese was doing since it all happened so fast. Suddenly, the mat rempit let go. I didn't know if he took anything in the bag or not. He jumped on the motorcycle and the person on the bike drove off. It all happened under 5 seconds, it was quite a startle.

There was 2 or 3 motorbikes following behind me, and guess what? they were all WATCHING.........

Personally, i couldn't really do anything to start with. I've calculated, if i were to turn my bicycle and go after them, it would be slightly too late, and i might get myself in trouble instead of saving anyone. I'll need saving myself if i were to enter that ferocious fight... Though i wonder what the other 2 or 3 motorcyclists were thinking, they could've helped if they wanted to..... I'm wimpy, i do admit that. :P

Maybe i should've chucked my bicycle at them. haha!

E Wei had the crazy idea that if the mat rempit were to just jump on the bike, and the driver drove off before he sat, he'll split his banana(banana split, the ultimate breakdance move that can only be performed once by men, and they'll need to visit the surgery ward for the next few weeks.) and it would be really funny. HAHAHA! Or that he sat on the bike but the driver drove off so fast that the guy would fall off the bike DUE to inertia, then the driver would reverse and pick up the guy, but he reversed a bit too much, and...... well..... just imagine the positions........ XD

ok, that's all for today's update. Nights! Curse my 10pm curfew......

No comments: