Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grammar errors all around us.

I just found out that there are grammar errors at different places in the world. Since no one is perfect, we can't expect things to be always correct too, i respect that they tried their best at it. Too bad i don't have my phone with me or else i would've took pictures of it....

I saw one at 1 Utama today. i quote: 'have you lock your car?' the word lock, is supposed to be in past tense. and i quote yet again, :'do not leave laptops and valuebles in the car.' note that the word 'valuebles' is actually spelled like this>> "valuables". i am not scolding or judging them, merely just pointing out their mistakes.

This reminded me when our BI teacher at Kasturi showed us TWO model essays in the Star newspaper. there were many mistakes in the essays that our teacher showed us. i can't believe he could notice such errors in the papers and advertisements. i do still use the dictionary from time to time and check my spellings too. i am not perfect, i am still human.

besides that, i don't think there's anything else interesting to post today.

'fate has separated us yet again'

No comments: