Thursday, April 9, 2009

A new resolve shall be achieved!

After a chain of incidents that occured on me. I've decided to change my ways for the better, for my sake, and everyone elses. I don't know when i'll be able to achieve this resolve, but i know this, no longer shall there be " i'll try my best". Instead, it'll be " I will do it!"

To all my friends, if i caused any problems or any hateful moments towards me, i sincerely apologize through this. i haven't been myself lately, i now know its not only me who has problems. I will try to be more open minded and optimistic, though i do not know how long it will last. BUT, i have to manage! I WILL!

you'll see a new me soon enough! (mentally of course, i cant afford plastic surgery. hahaha!) Now i shall be studying, and YOU should too! Exams coming up in May,we can't afford to waste any more time if we wish to attain perfection! I WILL NOT LOSE!

I bid my old self, farewell. and HELLO TO THE NEW ME!

No comments: