Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Preparations

Exams are coming and everyone has to start studying NOW! though i myself haven't started, but i will. soon enough.... hopefully.....

I'll be trying my best to get better results in my mid terms and maybe get myself a new phone. Same model no doubt, loved that phone. OKAY back to the main topic, i WILL get the determination to study, somehow..... i'll just have to keep telling myself..... IF i were to get bad grades..... i'm PWNED(killed,dead). XD

So, point is, I'll be stuffing my brain with knowledge, both useful and not-so-useful, like a die hard fan of studying and will be glad to help others if in need.(which i highly doubt...) I am aiming to be at least in the top 10th-20th, or somewhere near that gap....

Best of luck to everyone, and i'll be here if you need me. right here. uhuh. sure am. here.

'it seems time has seperated us.'

No comments: