Friday, April 24, 2009

quick update

I'm currently using my time 'wisely' to study and YET online at the same time. Though i've controlled myself not to touch the com after i'm done. i leave the msn on so that i could contact people just in case.

yes yes, you have not mistaken, i have obtained the will to study. ask me why? i'll tell you. but not now. XD

the midterms are just around the corner, as in, you turn, then it's right there waiting.... staring with its all powerful glare.....forcing you to grab your books and........ FOOL AROUND! hahahah!

anyways, went to (insert person's name here)'s place to study. didn't literally study, but revised just a tiny wee bit of history.

and now i'm here.

and now i'll be dashing to the toilet to bake cakes, do my business and maybe earn some money while i'm at it.

yeah, i'm lame but not funny..... lost the will. KBYEPOOPOOTIME!

No comments: