Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The second best day of my life.

Yup, its official.... my life is cursed and horrid. Lets trace back to just one hour ago....

Just finished tuition and happily going home to fuse personas. I walked to my bicycle and tried to open the lock. i repeat, TRIED to open the lock. My lock has a very abnormal problem to it... Everytime it gets wet, it becomes much harder to open it, and this morning wasn't an exception. So as i used my mighty strength to try and open it, my key bent out of shape, desperate like any child (with a mom that has a fuse the size of an atom)would, i try to open the lock anyways, then, it snapped... i had this look on my face (>_O)

Started my little excursion, walking/running towards home, which is about 2 kilometers or so. My legs are still aching if you are wondering.

Yeah... real smooth smart boy.... its just one incident after another, isn't it... i wonder what i did to deserve such a blessing. *sighs* Just my luck i guess. I pity those who share a similar or worse fate than mine.

the Devil's toy begs an early retirement before his life ends in torment and pain.

No comments: