Sunday, March 15, 2009

Personality tests are COOL

I just took a personality test on a booklet given by my cousin yesterday. It is very accurate, this ain't one of those things you find in children magazines ok. I've borrowed the booklet from him and i plan to make EVERYONE i know take the test. Not forcefully of course, but those who don't do is losing a big chance to find out your true self.( Yes E Wei it does sound like something from persona. XD) Anyways, i am gonna photostat a copy even though it says 'DO NOT duplicate' but.... seriously.... who cares! It's 8 o'clock in da mornin now and i think i'm gonna 'facebook' till my mom wakes up and says: "YOU WOKE UP SO EARLY TO PLAY THE COMPUTER?!?!" and i am gonna reply: "YES ITS DA FRIGGIN HOLIDAYS AND I AM GOING TO DO WHAT I PLEASE!" and give her the :P face. and.......she's gonna kill me...... hahah lol bye!

No comments: