Monday, March 9, 2009

A boring yet, not-so-boring day.

Woke up 9 in da mornin today and went to 'Ba Sen'(in chinese, because i don't know what that place is called in english) and ate Bak Kut Teh(direct translation would mean: Pork Bone Tea.) XD Then my mom brought me to visit her old friends.nothing much to talk about there besides the house's design.

My mom's friend just moved in a new three story house don't-know-how-long ago. It IS a big house but the designs were just imbecilic and crappy. The kitchen was split in half for some reason, one half is at the back of the house, the other is in the dining room, they're apart by a door. Besides that, the toilet is near the dining room, so people would enjoy the fragrance of that vicinity whilst eating, how considerate of them.... That was the boring part of today.

Then i 'met' an old friend. Aaron Ling Li Ren! (I didn't spell your name wrong right? and no i did not forget you and Saw Chuan Yew...) He was a classmate of mine 4 years ago, or was it 3... lemme check my class picture and i'll get back to you on that. He is also one of the Legends that has beaten me in maths.(gives him a big applause) I hope to hear from him his PMR results soon.

That's it for today, if anything else interesting happens(which is most probably nothing) for the rest of the day, I'll update again. See ya!

No comments: