Monday, March 16, 2009

how one's life can go upside down in a day.

Can't believe i got my phone stolen just like that... that day is officially the worst day of my life... i don't think any day can get anymore miserable than that.

It was my fault anyways. i was bored out of my life at home. So i called to see if i could hang out with E Wei. He said he would go sunway for a bit. My mom said not to go if he was going out, but i kind of ignored her so it was a sin that i commited. I went anyways, got scolded by my mom when she found out, when i got on the bus, someone snagged my phone out of my pocket just like that. i couldn't feel anything because everyone was pushing.... i wasn't listening to music and that my ear phone was unplugged, so i regretted that move, i could have noticed that my phone went missing.... It started raining, what an unlucky day that was.... ran to E Wei's house all soaked in rain water. then waited for the rain to stop and went home. obviously got the scolding and whacking of a lifetime and i am not allowed to go out on friday or any other day for the rest of my life. That's what my mom said, and i think she meant it this time. so.... sorry guys, i guess i won't be able to make it on friday unless miraculously my mom changes her mind.. i regretted my actions and i know there's nothing i can do about it.

Now i won't be able to contact anyone through any means besides the internet and house phone(which i rarely use). I now consider myself lucky that i didn't get kicked out of the house. So on so forth, see you in hell.

No comments: