Friday, March 13, 2009

The best day of my life....

OK today's post is going to be kind of emo because i don't really feel that good. so if you can't take emo, don't read. If you read, do it at your own risk.

Well I'll start off with what happened today... our exams are over.... whoopiee...... then went home, did the usual stuff... i anxiously waited till 3 o'clock pm to go badminton with da gang. Cycled to E Wei's house and waited for the bus.... when i saw it coming, it just passed by and did NOT stop at the bus stop. I wonder why they call it that when the buses don't even stop there in the first place... then took the 624 bus to the lrt station and started walking... prepared my badminton stick(racket), just in case some crazy imbecilic dog decides to chase me.. when reach there, everyone was playing so happily.(well they should be..)

For some reason i don't friggin feel that well..... i never did to start with.... i felt sluggish the whole day..... Then i played the badminton a bit, but not much though because i suck at it, and that there wasn't enough places...after the first few events that occurred, i had a feeling today was gonna be a bad day for me.... I started feeling really damn emo for the rest of the accursed day. They went to eat later that day and i continued my emo-ing... Then E Wei had to go help his aunt work...(no i am not blaming him for anything, i am blaming my life, my miserable miserable life) yes i know this is all my own damned fault and not anyone else's... The guy up there hates me, whether he is there or not...

I walked with Adrian and Kugan back to our school there and went our separate ways. Kugan's mom was supposed to fetch us but she didn't arrive, so yay me.... had to walk about 1.5km or so, from taman megah to the kelana giant.... then had to go E Wei's house to retrieve my bicycle and go home... and on my journey home, there was this indian guy with his motorbike coming from behind me, and i must say, Malaysians have a very particular way of greeting people, he said to me....: f*ck you. What wonderful manners he has. I was so happy. then he went off leaving me in the dust, pedaling away....

That's about it for today... i think i'll cry if i keep this going.......I can still continue but.... nah.....

No comments: