Thursday, March 26, 2009

all them fat in MEh!

Oh yeah. KFC after tuition today, how nice.... Absolutely not when i learnt the fatal truth about all that chemicals, preservatives and taste enhancers in chicken and other stuff. So, my grandma had an urge to eat KFC and my mom didn't cook today, so she decided to bring her out and have it grandma's way.

We went to the kfc that's not in giant, the one near the badminton court where Adrian lives. Ordered, sat down, ate... As i was eating my tender and juicy chicken, it hit me.... all the savory cholesterol that slowly went to my hips, and dissipates... and now i don't feel so good knowing what i am digesting inside of me.... yucks...

At least i am bringing something yummy for recess tomorrow. Can't wait to take a first bite at it! sneak peeks available tomorrow at half price! And no, i ain't gonna let anyone eat it before me, except for some special circumstances. :P

Okay, i still have some add math homework to do, so see ya in hell!

No comments: