Friday, November 7, 2008

Relaxation!

Finally my first day off ! I know i sound dramatic but it wasn't as easy as you think... My job that is..... My mom is cooking curry today and for some unknown reason... i woke up at 9 in the morning! I went to the kitchen and obviously mom was preparing the curry already.


Then breakfast, you should try it. Bread dipped in spicy hot curry! super nice! I liked it myself, and with some potatoes and chicken, though i dont really eat the chicken... just the bread ,curry ,and the POTATOES!!! XD......never mind.......

Afternoon:

My mom went to work so i gots free time.Well i can do anything even if my mom's not here so, no difference........ I sat in front of the computer from the moment i finish breakfast 'till about 4 pm. Went to Big Apples at NZX to wait for E Wei, took him for a new grand tour of NZX since they renovated. Wasted some time there, XD then suddenly the supervisor said we can't come when we are not working........ what kind of law is that?!?!

So we went on our way and i walked E Wei half way back to his house, then headed back to my home.... On the way ,I saw Chun How! His father gave me a lift back to NZX and we went our seperate ways... Then i reached home, did the usual, and sat here in front of my computer typing this blog.....lololololololol!

No comments: