Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Got tagged...

tagged by Jia Bao,

10 people i'm tagging
1. E Wei
2. Yee Juinn
3. Chun How
4. Jia Bao
5. Cheryl
6. E Wei
7. Yee Juinn
8. Chun How
9. Jia Bao
10. Cheryl

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
I dunno.....

no.3 a male or a female?
I dunno.....XD (male la)

if no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
I dunno..... ask them..... not my prob, its not a bad idea! XD i am not saying that Yee Juinn is already taken ok!

how about no.5 and no.8?
first of all, no.5 and no.10 are the same person! because i dont have enough people to tag (embarrased) Second, Cheryl and Chun How???.........................................................................no comment......................................

what is no.1 studying about?
Gaming......

is no.4 single?
Should be.......i am not sure.........

say something about no.6.
one of my bestest best friends, hope he wont forget me like my other 'best friends' who apparently forgot me......T^T (super sad face)

PS: i dont have enough people to tag so i repeated.........

1 comment:

brit said...

oi !!!
forget me ad la
ok lo
not gonna talk to u anymore
T.T super sad face