Saturday, November 8, 2008

NO SITTING!!! XD

I found a chair at work today.... it was at one of my shops, so i decided to enjoy the moment and sit down.Then my friends saw the chair and borrowed it... then another friend wanted the chair... So we passed it around... Then in the afternoon, our boss came to visit... He saw one of the girls sitting down on the chair.

He shouted(in cantonese): where did that chair come from!
I walked there and said i found it in my store just lying there.
He then asked Big apples if the chair was one of theirs.(They answered 'no' by the way)
Then he looked at ME! and said: If I catch you guys sitting again, i will whack you everytime i see you sit!(in cantonese)
My legs went numb for a second, we were shocked. He told me to take the chair away. I left it at a corner and he left the vicinity.... i was creeped out by his 'mean look'.(shivers) After that harsh experience, i wont ever look at him straight in the eyes again! And i cant sit anymore. (sad face) : (

No comments: