Sunday, November 9, 2008

Real fake head! confused?

I was checking some stock at the new shop area, the last pile of stock was at the back. It was kinda dark even though the place wasn't closed up...... I don't know why it was so dark anyways.....the was a box to my right, with real fake heads....... it was CREEPY SCARY! The face was like all burned up, the eye balls were popping out. the lips were gone and the teeth was yellow with blood...(duh)The skin wasn't there so all you see of the face was flesh.... real fake flesh....XD The hair was in patches so it looks like it was burnt and worst of all........ IT WAS STARING AT YOU! BO GA BO GA BO GA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok that was lame.... Well since i am me, its supposed to be lame.My friend took the head and flung it around, i admit i was abit creeped out... He wasn't scared though,there was a hook on top of the head so he hung it at the shop for awhile. Every time i looked at it i was all O_O"( cuz it looks very realistic....seriously...). I dont mean to scare the readers out there but i thought it was worth mentioning.

No comments: