Saturday, November 1, 2008

my first day on the 'job'

My first time blogging... i bet it will sound like an essay...well it is anyways......I woke up did my stuff and head for work... Reached there at 10.30 or so.'punched' the card, and headed out to look for the supervisor... then a bunch of young people,such as myself, also did the same job, not that there is anything wrong with it. I did from 11-8, some went for a full time and it was 11-11.... i was wondering how they could get over the boredom... Anyways, we started opening the shops, arrange the racks, move them out and so on. then the supervisors sent us out to our stations, i had to take care of two shops!!!

The first one is a shop filled with action figures of sports players.... its was kind of pointless because no one really buys these kind of things..... and they cost alot. About RM 35 for a normal sized one... I say about 12cm in height. The big one was RM 69!?! Then the second shop was selling clay cats, for luck and prosperity or something like that... One of those things the size of a soccer ball costs RM 245, i was shocked when i checked the price. So being careful was the first thing that came to mind. I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting..... and of course no one and i repeat NO ONE came to buy the stuff.... As expected...... i was like O.O''....... i stood and sat stood and sat..... (bla bla bla) until my legs were numb. lunch time! Had a donut at Big Apple. Continued doing the same thing over and over again... Sitting and standing, sitting and standing. When people do come in.... they take a look, smile at me and leave.... I was like a worthless numb skull......... : P Chun How worked from7-11.... lucky him...

I dont even want to mention what else was in store.... so i'll stop here before everyone gets bored of reading this since i noticed it was VERY long..... yes yes it was very tiring....... but what can i say.... it was for money!XD

No comments: