Thursday, May 7, 2009

A weird irritation behind my back, or, all around me.

This post is going to be long, and so, you have been warned.

Today, the first five periods of school were free periods! how enjoyful is that?! Very.

Anyways, went to the library, i went to borrow the first book in the Harry Potter series, E Wei pointed out that the author had an excellent command of english and i could learn something from it, so i borrowed it. I should be able to finish by ....erm...... Saturday maybe? there's this weird thing about it. After i borrowed the book, i've been having this weird irritating feeling for the rest of the day, and it wasn't fun. Not in the slightest. Maybe it's fear of responsibility. Or maybe it's something else....

OK enough of all that weird stuff. Next, went to the KFC in the Giant at Kelana Jaya with me ma' and grand mama'. I've had more than enough to make me burp with the aroma of KFC up till now. and it's 10pm. Afterwards, went into giant for a little shopping spree.

While paying(which is my mom's job), i saw a kid at the next counter holding a toy, grasping it tightly. It reminded me of my childhood, whenever i bought a new toy, i'll be holding it till i get home and i'll be very eager to try it. i miss the old days.

And as usual, i'm laid back, typing this post while eating malt chocolate and relaxing on the most uncomfortable chair you can afford. ok, maybe i'm over exaggerating it. But still, i didn't bother to study. i reached home at about 8pm anyways, and i still HAD moral to do. So i have my excuses. :P

*takes a ball of Maltesers chocolate and starts sucking on it* DEEEEEEE-lish~

That's about it for today. and oh, to the one that named himself as ^.^ on my cbox, please use your real name, or else i'll have to take action to making you either reveal your name, or annoy and insult the heck out of you till you leave. Your cooperation is appreciated.

No comments: