Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rampage at the buffet.

This post is about yesterday. Since i came home at about 10PM and was busy playing RE:4, so i decided to just post it today.

Went to a steamboat buffet somewhere near Sunway yesterday with me cousins. So, we were lucky to be the first ones to go in, because, if not, we'll have to wait in line. Which wasn't fun. The chicken wings there were extremely delicious, so, everytime the new batch arrives, it'll be gone before you can say, 'thigmomorphogenesis'. literally, you'll be seeing people readying plates and snatching them with lightning fast reflexes. Since we were one of the first to be able to go in. My mom took 3/4 of the first batch just in case. hahahah a new batch arrives every 15 minutes, go figure.

This IS a steamboat buffet, so there's loads of food, and ice cream, and 'kuih' and lots more! ok, i'm overreacting, it's been years since i went to a buffet anyway. Walked to Sunway after that for 2 hours of window shopping. And since the majority were females, my mom, my cousin's mom, my cousin, wait...... now that i think of it.... it's even. Anyways, they still went to shop for girl stuff, so we had to endure the excruciating torture of..... erm..... nevermind......i'll stop before the girls come looking for me..... :P

Got home at about 10, played Resident Evil:4 and slept. had the most terrifying dream ever..... yeesh......

I'll stop here. getting bored of typing. *yawn*

FACEBOOK, HERE I COME BABY!

No comments: