Monday, May 4, 2009

I did not sing the school anthem.

I couldn't think of a better title. can you? XD

Anyways, the point is, i got caught NOT singing the school anthem today. That's one of the benefits of being in the first class, you have the teachers in sight, and so do they...... So, i didn't sing the school anthem today because i didn't want to as usual, and guess what? The principal joined me! XD

She came towards me and stood on my right, she told me to sing, the school anthem was over, the only thing left was the state song(or whatever you call it), and the national anthem. I don't mind singing them anyway.

To tell you the truth, i've never sang the school anthem for the past 3 years and 4 months i've been in this school. Why you ask? i dont know. most probably it's because i dont like this school when i first came here, it wasn't my first choice, or my second. Actually, it wasn't my choice at all! it was the damned government's. I made a promise to myself, NEVER EVER SING THE SCHOOL ANTHEM! and i've kept it till now. :P

That's about it for today, man, it's already 10 o'clock pm. time to hit the hay/sack/bed/bomb/.44 magnum/katana/laptop/chicken/stand fan/piano/and anything else you can think of.

No comments: