Sunday, May 31, 2009

Night at da movies

MOVIES!!!! WITH COUSINS~ WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

As i've written above, my and my cousins went to IOI mall after tuition to watch Night at the Museum. lazy to describe, but it was funny. A good watch. I bought Diablo II again out of nostalgia, since my disc was busted anyway. My cousin wanted to buy new anime to watch for the holidays, and i kind of...... gave him a little 'push' towards an anime called Tales of the Abyss, which some of you should already know.

Oh yeah, i tried pataya fried rice, or, fried rice wrapped in egg. either way, i asked the chef not to put the tomato sauce, and the result is, well....... tasteless...... the chilli he gave was not satisfying..... I resorted to using Hokkien Mee's chilli as a substitute. Satay was ordered as a side dish because the fried rice won't satiate my hunger. XD

Yeah, summary, tuition, dinner, movies, home, Diablo, blog, and the rest is future.

I'll be seeing ya'll folks!

No comments: