Thursday, August 6, 2009

power boost

My lap timings are getting much better than before. well, mainly it's because i didn't really use all my strength to pedal.... or is it? haha! who knows! XD

My trusty metal steed and i have just set a new record for both 'tracks' today!

location - previous time - newest time
E Wei's condo - 5 minutes - 3 minutes 30 seconds
Tuition - usually 10-12 minutes due to traffic - 8 minutes with less traffic

and i've noticed some slight design flaws in my bicycle model... though they're not of any immediate importance to fix, they are still quite annoying. hope to get it fixed somehow, if possible. Or just get a new bicycle after a year or so. E Wei and I saw a new model bicycle on the way home. though i'm not sure of the model type and such, i know it's one of the newer versions made recently, the brake mechanism was changed to a motorbike wheel brake, rather than the usual type,similar in every way. if you don't understand what i mean, compare an old bicycle brake with a motorcycle brake. that's the difference. the silence of the new ones are amazing, there are no ticking sounds when the wheels rotate while not pedaling. totally awesome! XD unfortunately, those bicycles cost easily over a thousand malaysian ringgit.... which, without a doubt, i will be WILLING TO PAY! if my mom just lets me. XD

i've also suggested to my mom to allow me to ride on a highway to test my bike's full potential in terms of top speed. but she insisted i don't, since it's obviously unsafe..... but seriously.... if you have a bicycle, and a long stretch of road, i bet you'd wanna try 'it' out. XD

ok, that's enough of my bicycle fantasies for a day. hope this didn't bore you too much. enjoy the rest of your life while you still can! (just kidding)

i beg my leave.

No comments: