Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lost

I've recently noticed that i'm quite lucky to still be here. Even after what has happened through my course of life, some people had been through far worse that i could have ever imagined. I failed to realize, for so many years, how lucky i was..... How desperately i tried to redirect the attention at me when someone else needs it more. From my experiences in life, i've learnt to treasure my friends. all of them. but have i treasured enough? have i given the best that i could offer to them? instead of hoarding all for myself? i've asked myself these questions but i dare not answer.

My best isn't enough. My motivation had gone with time, whenever it will return, 'soon' is the answer i am hoping for. sometimes laughing at my own mistakes. not caring for my own pride and humility. but even so, i'm turning into a sadist. and a bad one. faces change upon the words that exit my mouth, those words, some harsh, painful in their own unique way. Ever so heart breaking, but never revealing. i apologize for all the souls and spirits that i have broken, the pain that i have brought. I know that this isn't enough to repay for what i've done, or to repent the sins that i made, it is the least that i could do. rather than doing nothing.

Ha ha... am i still human? am i..... still capable of showing, true emotions? standing at the edges of humanity. i have not lost it.... no, i have not..... i have..... let go of it.... released it on my own free will.... nothing but imitations.... i am a fraud.... i am no one. my insides.... filled with the present memories of my only friends. my only mother. please.... you are all that i have left.... don't leave me..... or, i will become empty...... nothing but a doll.... with false feelings and a mechanical heart.

i don't know what i am saying anymore.... someone.....anyone..... save me from the depths of insanity. To those whom are living in hell, how do you survive? please, enlighten me... i want to know. how to survive in this world of pure chaos. what am i saying..... i don't know..... am i confused? i hope i am. i'm sorry..... i'm so so sorry....

No comments: