Monday, August 10, 2009

New Old Town. GEDDIT? NEW? OLD? XD

it's da new old town coffee shop at tmn megah lar....... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i went there yesterday with my mom and cousin after she finished her work at NZX.... i think it's charity work but i'm not so sure myself. NEEWAYS..... bored = outing, so for today's equation, bored + company = yam cha! ( hi-tea~!) KAKAKA!

My mom and cousin no fun wan... both order lime juice.... i order orange juice ah!!! pro leh~ XD the people there damn stingy 1 i tell u.....half the cup is full of ice. then the cup only about 4 inches tall or something....=.=

ok whatever lo. then i order something eat. got sandwich la, got frenc- i mean, FUN fries la, got red beans la(bluek!!) then got egg oso....

eat talk eat talk eat talk eat talk eat talk then i order more food. erm, this time 1 peanut butter toast. eat d mouth become sticky. lolololololol

after that wanna take foto, den my cousin walk past, make face, then walk away.. take until like dis.....



the one time i remember my phone has a built in camera, this happens.... HAHAHA! i gotta start sticking notes everywhere.....

k gotta go do business in da toilet d. making kuih. if wan please make orders 1 week in advance and delivery free of charge. if you live near me that is....XD

i beg my leave~

No comments: