Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taggie~

I just wanna do this cuz i'm bored......

1.What is your name : Woo Han Zhang a.k.a A Doofus
2. A four Letter Word : sane...(which i am definitely not!)
3. A boy's Name : Vince
4. A girl's Name: Rica
5. An occupation : Physicist?
6. A color : Blue
7. Something you'll wear : Long sleeves
8. A drink : Honey milk
9. A food : Black pepper chicken chop
10. Something found in the bathroom: Soap
11. A place : home
12. A reason for being late : i got dragged into the third dimension through a portal on my way to school. A bunch of overgrown baboons who call themselves humans captured me and made me their slave for 3 seconds when i outsmarted them with my uncomparable wits and intelligence. Then I killed every one of them with half a loaf of bread and a butterknife. I traveled back to this world with the help of that weird inter-dimensional tansportation terminal in the bathroom. Then I rushed to school and i'm standing here in front of you now....
13. Something you'd shout : AHI ESTA! XD
14. A movie title : Chicked Little
15. A book title : Harry Potter
16. A musical group : Sesame Street?
17. An animal : Doorknob
18. A street name : Douchnozzle @ van der waals
19. A type of car : two-wheeler!
20. The title of a song : BURN MY DREAD!

I tag the people who don't wanna do this! XD

No comments: