Sunday, June 21, 2009

Speak of the devil... Literally....

I'm using Opera to type this post so it might look longer.

I just found out about an hour ago that today was father's day. it wasn't a big deal till just now....

So, me and my mom went out with my grandma and aunty and cousin. A dinner at a chicken rice shop at Jalan Gasing.... wherever THAT is. I know it's somewhere near the Catholic school. NEEWAYS..... we were eating merrily at the diner until....... we were about to pay and was gonna sit for a while to chat and stuff...... THEN..... HE came..... my freaking father..... like wtc man!!!!! i don't meet him on any other regular day but i meet him exactly ON father's day? what dreaded curse has been brought upon me to have such a terrible fate. to meet the only person i DO NOT WISH TO SEE on that particular day. Good thing we were just about to pay too......

my aunt saw him first as they sat at a table where my aunt had a good view over. she whispered to my mom. 'hey, your ex ah!' when she said that, we were all astonished! well, maybe except for my grandma as she doesn't know a single word in english. so, she was oblivious to the situation. HAHAHA! we quickly hushed one of the workers over and paid them A.S.A.P. My mom and the ***** made eye contact....... it was quite the situation actually. i couldn't get a peek at anyone because there was a stinkin pillar between me and their table. i was like, WHERE? WHERE? my cousin said to me, 'still can't see? they're right behind me!' and because of that bloody pillar, i couldn't see crud.... after paying, my and my mom went on ahead while aunty and my cousin waited for grandma. from what i heard, the ***** and my dad had a baby. A 2 year old if i'm not mistaken. That's actually good to hear, since my father won't be bothering me now he has another son. XD they said they didn't see my sis though. so then we talked about it on the way home and laughed like shyt. XD

that's about it for today. haha, weird coincidence...... or is it...?

No comments: