Sunday, June 28, 2009

A fruitful excursion.

Today was the day that i went out for my first SHOPPING SPREE! having said that..... i feel like a woman.....=.=

anyways....... me and my mom went to ...... somewhere....... from nasi lemak breakfast. Beef rendang and all those good stuff. the meal costed a whole 17 bucks! like...... TOTALLY OVER PRICED! but still, the food there was great! compared to the normal nasi lemak. *whiff whiff* I SMELL TOMYAM! my mom's cooking right now...XD

OK, so..... after that, we went to 1 Utama shopping mall hoping to get tickets for the transformers movie. which, we failed.... so, PLAN B! Terminators~ (notice that i did NOT capitalize the T for transformers. HEHE!) bought the 2.20 ticket, OH! i saw Jonathan! LOL, was no big deal. i had a feeling i'd meet someone there. who woulda guessed that it was Jon. XD *coughs* urgh....smoke from the kitchen.... Well,went scavenging for games, and turns out that 1 Utama has become the worst place to buy games...... mom went to look for new clothes for your information. she couldn't be following me all over the place scouting for games right...? then went to this nick nack shop next to old town white coffee to look for a present for a certain someone on a certain date that is nearing....

SO! my mom came back with a plastic bag. and inside contains clothes.... OH not for her, they're for ME.... like....:O awkward as it is... at least i got some new clothes.....4 to be exact.... Hit the ground floor for some drinks and ice cream and zoomed for Jusco to find myself a new jacket. there was nothing much to my interest, and it was a little pricy, so we decided to move out. Mom went to Hush Puppies looking for shoes and again, it was pricy. OUT WE GO! Mineral water, check! candy, check! OFF WE GO TO THE CINEMA! lol, i had with me as a movie snack, an XXL chupa chups lolipop with GUM! GUM I SAY! XD

MOVIE.....................................................DING! movie over! it was ok... robots were cool, a little humour here and there, not a bad movie overall. After the movies, we went to change the clothes my mom bought. one of them, i didn't like, and my mom said they can make exchanges. i'm not gonna spill out what the new clothes look like. you'll just have to see for yourself. While i was there, one of their jackets caught my eye. the mighty claws of the jacket hooked my eye and pulled it out! i was screaming my lungs out! AHHAHA just kidding.... NEEWAYS, the jacket had style, wasn't too expensive... so...... HUZZAH! it r 2 b minez!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

There you go, my first time bringing so many clothes home..... all mine! XD

okay, i shall stop here. Since i bet i'm boring most of you dead, and my dinner's turning cold and shriveled up.

I beg my leave....

No comments: