Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Tuition suprise.

I am gonna start off with.. WOO HOO!!! Tat Chee and E Wei are coming to tuition! today is science, math and english again.(all my favourite subjects!) English class was niiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeee! Best English teacher, besides the form 1-3 english teacher at Kasturi. XD he's a real joker! and as i said before, his english is superb! he is teaching us the british way. THE BRITISH WAY!*british accent*. BUT.. Nicole didnt come to tuition today.. its Tuesday, so i dont think there was any school activity. I am not going to ask why if she dont want to say it. Just wondering...

Nothing else that is interesting happened today so. i guess i'll stop here. Have to get my beauty sleep. Unless you want to see a bewitching look tomorrow, then i wont sleep, you'll fall in love with me! XD

Happy Valentines!

which stands for..
V:very
A:alot of
L:lovers
E:eating
N:nice
T:toffee
I:in
N:new
E:expensive
S:shop

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: