Saturday, February 14, 2009

Intense training, or should i say torture..

Summary for Chun How: very tired.(short enough? haha)

Had school during valentines. Some holiday this turned out to be. well, I had no one to spend with so why not.

The teachers didn't really teach because there weren't even half the amount of students in class today. But there WAS one thing.. an oral test, for the student who were there... i am trying not to remember what happened, and the group better not spill out anything YET..hehe.. a little suprise for monday.

Then stayed back in school to do yet another! oral test for bm... to hell with that... i didn't really do much anyways. (sorry Siok Kheng!) Went to E Wei's place get ready for badminton at 3,(yeah, like a man like me would do that..*something learnt from P4*) played E Wei's persona 4 file abit, wanted to go to badminton already, then his mom say can fetch us(by us, i mean me, E Wei is going somewhere else.) there. And E Wei gave me this cool racket bag!(thanks man!) Then at 3...

She said need to wait for a friend. FOR THE NEXT 45 MINUTES! I was late but nevermind, that wasn't the worst part yet. Got to taman megah( I am not planning to capitalize taman megah because i despise Malaysia, its to insult, i did not mis-spell either.) and played badminton, lost to a kid.... i admit i am a small skinny noob in it but i got beaten by a kid? I lost my pride dudes and dudads... AND this is still not the worst part. then have to go home. The trip is the worst part... I WALKED to the lrt station opposite Marco's pizza.(forgot the lrt station's area name. i think it was kelana jaya.) then took a bus to E Wei's place, but i forgot where to get off, and was dropped off at Giant! The HELL!(sorry for the foul language..XD) walked another long long way to get to E Wei's house..(burp) took my bicycle, got home, got scolded by my mom for getting home too late... WHAT A DAY!

P.S: I am not blaming anyone on what happened today, its is my fault(kinda), man.. this is turning into a complaint list than a blog. sorry guys. Oh and about that valentines post i promised, i am kinda tired from this to type it out. i know most of you don't care but still, i would like to tell you. I know how it's like to break a promise. i told myself i wont break promises and i cant even keep that promise to myself...

No comments: