Friday, February 6, 2009

Post.

Ok... first off..... two words. No Mood. I still have tons of homework to do but I'd rather blog and do other stuff. See how commited i am?(yeah right...)

I forgot what i wanted to post.... hm.... my dinner just now. lemon juice+honey= total grossness. then I ate some, black pepper steak with rice. Its like black pepper chicken chop with rice... The hell. Cost me 12 ringgit at a Chinese restaurant to eat western cuisine with rice... To hell with that too!

I just bought Persona 4 again, and now i am totally lost. its been too long since i played the game. Forgot what i am supposed to do already. Thing is, i didnt play too long, i start to forget about it, and lose track of whatever's happening in-game, so i'll be totally blur. *sigh* Did i mention that my memory is starting to rot? A bad sign of old age...

My chance to be in a science class has finally come. Just depends on how it turns out. There's gonna be big disappointment, so i wont be keeping my hopes up. Just in case, dont wanna have a big break down...

i dont think i forgot to write about anything... And umm. Valentines is coming, i am gonna post something on that date. Try not to look forward to it. just a little info for my fellow readers.(if there are any.)

Happy Valentines... or not. I am gonna see many hearts break. it'll be interesting.(evil smile)

2 comments:

Love-Pc-Junkie said...

Arghhh spam you. Lol. You memory start to rot? Are u sure you not going to be a zombie??
Still i would like to say this both of you look so cute together

Woo Han Zhang said...

crap you dued. post on the cbox la. and we are not together. she's starting to get close to Daniel rather than me. XD