Thursday, January 8, 2009

The time has come!

I was put in B class of form 4 because my results weren't that good. i am kind of regretful not studying properly. But i bet i wouldn't do any better even if i did study.

OK to the point of this post. Some students from the A class are going to other schools, not that i am happy about it, since some of my friends are changing out... So i MIGHT have a chance to change to A class. Hopefully i will be able too.... but there are consequences say, my same class streak with Prinny AKA Britney for 3 years will be broken... and some friends in my class won't be changing to A class so you can say i am going there 'alone'. BUT i get to learn physics! I don't know why, i suddenly gotten an interest towards the subject.there wont be any 'ekonomi asas', AND i can be with Tat Chee! yay! if i am able to change then E Wei can come with me to A class too! YAY! again! So either way is a win-lose situation... *sigh*....

I just hope there is a way for all of us to be in the same class. Friends are important in many ways, who says friends are useless........ OH YA! my mom........ ignore her...... hahaha! Welp, i gotta poop now, so I'll stop here before any accidents happen.....:P

No comments: