Thursday, January 15, 2009

The long awaited update.(going to be a big disappointment!)

Hello readers, sorry for not updating because there isn't much to update about since school started.

So i guess i am stuck in B class. nothing i can do anyways... There was badminton today, Tat Chee went to his first cocuriculum or however you spell that word. then we were late because we went to eat... slowly..... well, just me. I like eating REALLY SLLOOOOOOWWWWWW.

Went to E Wei's place for about 10 minutes to see how he is doing in Persona 4. OH YA, did i mention he is finally playing the game?!?! Talk about a miracle! no offence E Wei. A first time for everything!

Got home. did my stuff. not much to say about that. man, i am getting bored of what i typed myself. Now i know how you guys feel when reading my posts, HAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I beg my leave.

No comments: