Sunday, December 13, 2009

Soon...

Life's been going on as usual. nothing much. the usual routine is tuition and games. Tomorrow's the last week of tuition for the year, and it also means we're nearing the beginning of the new year. WHICH I HATE.

The SPM year. year of studying. year of less gaming. year of seriousness and so on. SO not in the mood... i'd have to get in the mood. at least Tat Chee's studying, which gives me sort sort of jig. i have to thank him and a few more people for pushing me into the studying mood. i'm appreciating what people do for me. that's a start for a better life. XD

Moving on, i've made some new friends. some are kind and friendly. some, i dunno. it's still a bit early to judge. not much has happened besides what i've mentioned. ok maybe i left something out. my memory is terrible as you all know. or you may not. well, now you know. haha!

that's it for today. yes i know what you're thinking, i lead such and uninteresting, boring, unexciting life. i don't mind it being that way. :P

I beg my leave~

No comments: