Tuesday, December 15, 2009

tweaked my own bike + my lucky day~

As the title mentioned, i tightened my bicycle's brakes by myself! i learned how to do it the first time i sent it to the shop for tightening~ haha! good thing my mom told me to watch how the guy did it so i can fix it myself next time. :P though i'd have to send the bike in to change the brake pads once they wear out. that would be after a few more weeks. and i'm wondering on whether i could get one of those dynamo powered head lights and a speedometer installed on my bike. that would be cool~ XD

next up is for MH players only,

8:00pm
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 7 oz. Christmas Tree mouse from the Festive Comet worth 2,594 points and 1,207 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Three Santa Hats.
7:51pm
Yorkbing Yap sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 5 oz. Ornament mouse from the Festive Comet worth 896 points and 2,605 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Gingerbread Base Blueprints.
7:36pm
Toh Ying sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 4 oz. Worker mouse from the Festive Comet worth 297 points and 2,204 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Gingerbread House Plans.

No comments: