Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wait for me.

Tis the eleventh month hath time granted us,
through a fellow catalyst, It began.
A humble relationship of you and I,
past counted nights, had grown.

Cruel fate had separated sun and moon,
little did it know, had split us too.
Thankful was I to fate and destiny,
finally uniting the once broken two.

Luck had no doubt, played its part,
had north and south met, the chance made clear.
Thou came to my story with calming light,
for thou bore a path of new hope.

Mi'lady spoke, and flowers bloom,
so did my soul, mended of past torture.
Could thou be'eth the savior,
of mine, now and forever.

Time walking by, ever so merciless,
having met, sky and earth, yet so far apart.
Hopeful that thou could wait,
as long as I would, for thee.

I beg my leave...

No comments: