Thursday, November 19, 2009

Recent days

Recently, things happened. but i can't say what yet. some good, some, dreadful. All happening at the wrong time. SPM next year. how am i gonna face it head on? will i make it to 2011 alive?(no, not related to the movie 2012)

Somehow, one way or the other, i need to get my mind straight for what's coming up ahead. tuition starts in two days. can't wait to see you all again, but, that means i get to spend less time at home too. Either way, there's no time to waste. but my mind just won't listen. it just, wanders off... can i make my new years resolution early? XD

as my mom said, only you can save yourself. even friends can't help you in certain things. i now know that. but i want to tell her, one can't live on without friends either. i'd have to start depending on myself. something i'm still not very good yet. help me?

i beg my leave~

No comments: