Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pertrificus Totalus! *thud*

Tropicana City mall rocks~!!!!!!! SO...... MANY...... GAME SHOPS!!!!!!!! *drools* ME WAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T man, finally some place good to shop for a while. a new change of scenery too~ got slightly bored of 1U and sunway.... awesome!

Breakfast at subway~ i learnt to hate tomatoes and green chilli peppers there! tasted horrible.... no offense to the vege lovers out there. all else was fine. my second time at that place and i'm already loving it! my mom went to shop while i was at the arcade with 10 bucks at hand, and as a nice little boy i always was, i only used 5 bucks! awwwwww~ such a good boy... XD I tried my hand at Time Crisis 4 and some other shooting game. turns out it isn't as easy as i thought. oh well. worst part was that i 'won' last place in Daytona..... TIP: never play a track you're not good at with manual gear....

MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES! well, more like movie. cuz i'm only watching one. Harry Potter and the half blood prince! ah ah ah~ no spoilers! the movies was overall OK~ loads of love-y dovy scenes. Good for teenagers and such. then there's the awesome magicky effects! though not too much excitement. then, my mom's 'constructive criticism' took it down a notch.... still good~ still good. nothing much after that though. once there's a shuttle bus service there, or a more convenient way to get there besides by car, maybe i'll go there with my friends. yes i'm talking about you. :P well, more to game fanatics such as myself. KEKEKE! ok that's about it! i'll be taking a leisurely stroll to my ps2, which is about, what? 10 feet away? LOL! oh yeah~ i finished Resident Evil 4! YAY ME! ok, ok, enough self praise..... bye guys and girls! stay tuned!

I beg my leave.

No comments: