Friday, July 17, 2009

My lonely dinner?

One chicken and mushroom omelette, spicy, hold the plate. HAHAHA! ok i was joking about the plate part, but yeah i had omelette for dinner today. by myself. at NZX. T.T that was my first time eating an omelette. quite a nice taste and the name has a good ring to it. :P i didn't want to eat anything normal, so, special it is! and i actually finished the veges for once! well, except the tomato.... Weird that when i ordered Honey Seacoconut Longan, it said Honey Seacoconut Longan. but it came out just Honey Seacoconut. and you might ask, where's the Longan? i don't know. I'm feeling very lonely these days...... Mom goes out to work almost every weekday, and i'm at home all alone. *clang* (door opening) oh, guess she's back. where was i.... oh yeah..... all alone......

In a totally UNrelated topic, EXAMS ARE HERE! monthly exams start in approximately 5 days. and i still haven't start studying. Maybe just a bit. i think..... haha.... guess i couldn't care less...... haiz..... there's this thing bugging me.... swirling around my mind, and i can't seem to get it out. If i could manage to remove it temporarily, my studies might just get better. then there's the game addiction. TOO MANY GAMES!!!!!!! i just can't stop playing. HAHA, games are one of the things i don't have self control over.

I'm guessing the blogging season is over. everything's slowing down gradually..... studies are more important eh? it sure seems so... well, that's about all i have to say. till next times kiddies~

I beg my leave.

No comments: