Friday, July 15, 2011

It's been a long while~

Hello again, my exams just finished, but i'm still not relaxed. There's homework undone, and results awaiting. =/

I'm starting to have some fun at college though, you can say that i'm starting to get used to it . There's a teacher's meeting today, so classes from 12-5 were cancelled! :D There was a MUET class in the morning though, but i skipped. Naughty boy, aren't I?

Well, our class has split into two now. So me and Jason are partially separated. I say partially because we still meet each other during some lecture classes. I'm still doing good cuz i've made some new friends, but i didn't forget my old ones either! We're going to meet up again to chat this Sunday~ I seriously CAN'T wait! <3

1 comment:

E Wei said...

http://eweiinaction.blogspot.com/ My blog!