Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lateral thinking riddles~

man, i got totally freaked out today! that ain't nice. what's NICE are those things that made me freak out in the first place! they are the said riddles from my title. these are riddles that give you a certain situation and you must figure out the rest while clues are given throughout the guess. you are allowed to ask 'yes or no' questions for confirmation for your assumptions.

I read a few from a forum thread, and those are mostly related to murders and are VERY freaky. i've jot them down and memorized the contents. if you are interested please ask! or, i'll just ask you myself. XD

some unrelated news.

E Wei's continuing his short story, can't wait to read it! mine, well, is stuck. or rather, i'm just lazy as i have better things to do. HAHAHA! ain't i just horrible? i know! XD

i've just finished chapter 4 of chemistry. not to say i'm proud of myself, but at least it's SOME progress~

well that's about it for today. guess i'm getting my blogging mood back. more to come soon~

i beg my leave~

No comments: