Friday, October 9, 2009

ALMOST midnight excursion

Being a thursday night, i'd expect it to be peaceful as it always was. Until, my mom received a call from a distant relative inviting us to supper.(more like asking us to lead the way since they don't live anywhere near PJ) Either way, my mom accepted the kind invite and we went off to meet them at the Taman Bahagia train station. Lead them to paramount to eat lala and some other stuff. and no, lala here doesn't refer to the lala you're thinking of. or at least, i think so... XD

So, guess what? My grandma was with them, and it's an old people fest... i was the only one under 40 there.... like wtc. =.= (i actually thought my cousins were coming or else i wouldn't have went with my mom. HAHAHA!)

ordered chinese food lor. like hokkien mee, lala, spinach and, SATAY~

Then they eat, then talk, then eat summore, and the chain continues till we finish the food. my grandma says it's past her bedtime,(by 4 hours to be precise) so my mom and i will be sending her back, and my distant relatives will be going the other way so, farewell, may we see each other when i feel like it.

yeah, that's about it. see ya'll later folks~

I beg my leave~

No comments: