Friday, May 6, 2011

Exhausted...

College orientation is tiring! Went back home late in the evening for the past few days... Though it's with Jason so it's not all that boring, and i have my mp3 with me~ We just gotten our timetables today, and guess what? We get the privilege of waking up at 5.30 in the morning on Mondays! Just to be on time for MUET class at 8am... Furthermore, we get to go back earliest at 3pm, latest at 5pm. DRAG! DRAG I SAY! I don't know how the seniors can say they enjoy college life. Well, i'll just have to live through it to find out. I want my moral support! D: On the bright side, i made a new friend~ i think... and canteen food is CHEAP at TARC. AND, almost every room is air conditioned! AND AND AND! the cyber center is AWESOME!!! Oh, forgot to mention that i joined the choir club. Just giving it a try, since the other two clubs i wanted to join were, one, non-existent, and two, costly. Alrighty, that's it for now. Ja-ne~

No comments: