Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today marks the second beginning.

Alright, this thing finally starts. Iqbal pulled me into this riddle thing that took the rest of my day away. D:

So, SPM results are out, i got mine, and i've decided to start blogging again. It's to keep track of my life so that i would have something to remember for me. Usually just short tales from now on, though i guess it will really depend on whether the day was eventful or not.

As for today, almost everyone was pretty anxious about their results, and Nicole was particularly crazy about it. After getting our individual results, it's just walking around the school compound with all the congratulatory words floating in the air. Though, it's still a first for me, so no complaints.

Then Tat Chee and E Wei decided that we (me, Tat Chee, E Wei, Jason, Hafiz, Taufique, Deepak, Iqbal, Ezrul) have lunch at Pizza Hut, which, coincidentally, was where the ex-5B students were going for their lunch. so SMKKJ students practically crowded half of Pizza Hut.

Hit the cyber cafe for some games after that. OMG THEY HAD BIOSHOCK 2!!! THE LITTLE SISTERS VOICE ACTED BY JODELLE FERLAND OMG <3 *fanboy rage ends*

Yeah that pretty much sums up today with barely any detail. I'll work on that. Time for bed.

No comments: