Friday, December 12, 2008

Got tagged by Yee Juinn.

1. Do you think you're hot?
DUH! (nope.....)

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!
it'll shock you to death......I better not.....

3. Why do you like that picture?
i don't..........

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
I forgot..... i'd say maybe last few months ago, or was it last year.....

5. The last song you listened to?
Strategy Briefing 2-Sky girls

6. What are you doing now besides this?
listening to music........

7. What name would you prefer beside yours?
a japanese name.....XD

People I tag
1. Chun How
2. E Wei
3. Britney
4. Jia Bao
5. Jonathan ( you'd MUST do this :P)


8. Who is number 1?
a friend......... the only normal human i know apparently......

9. Who is number 3 having relationship with?
err..... Bal?

10.Say something about number 5.
quite good at dota, studies at DJ(means he is smart).

11. How about number 4?
Female, a joker, also a genius, damn good at the piano.....(teach me T^T)

12. Who is number 2?
My best friend, loves chocolates, teaching me piano...sometimes XD chocolate, he's life is mostly made up of anime (chocolate), too much to say...chocolate... his hobbies are kinda like mine...chocolate.... go figure...chocolate.... hopefully he is my twin brother hahahahahah chocolate.....

No comments: